Work with us
Metide is looking for an iOS MOBILE DEVELOPER to join their development team.
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual, keen to be part of one of Italy’s finest mobile agency.
If you love developing software for mobile and you are seeking to do so in a young, fast-paced and dynamic environment, Metide is where you belong.
This is an urgent research, so only apply if you are available to start immediately.
- At least 2-year experience developing native iOS mobile products;
- Advanced knowledge of Objective-C and Swift 2.3/3.0;
- English language working proficiency.
- Thorough understanding of mobile UX and design;
- Solid knowledge of web technologies and HTTP, JSON, REST web services;
- Solid knowledge of versioning tools (SVN/GIT)
- Ability to self-organise and prioritise;
- Available to travel (seldom);
- Ability to deliver on deadlines;
- Team worker.
Other valuable requirements:
- Architectural patterns: MVP/MVC/MVVM
- Cross-platform Frameworks (Phonegap, Xamarin, Titanum, etc.)
- Italian Language
Italian is not strictly required, though it would represent a strong plus.
An intensive Italian language plan will be provided for free, together with a starting period of coaching in a mix of Serbian and English language.
A relocation package will also be provided.
To apply, send your updated cv to jobs[@]metide.com
Strong candidates will be invited to a Skype session (Serbian/English)
Short-listed candidates will be invited for interview to Metide HQ in Mestre (VE).